Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager with a strong background in selling technology solutions for the oil and gas industry/ Equipment rental, with solid account development skills who also has a track record of identifying, building accounts and deals, who can hit the ground running.
• Develop and build strong teams for our sale force delivering quality output, monitoring sales team activities through reports.
• Evaluate and continually improve the systems and processes used by the Sales department to effectively achieve the Yearly Targets.
• Dedicate 50-60%% of your time looking for new business opportunities.
• Build a robust pipeline and track to meet/exceed your annual quota.
• Proposal writing expert and able to respond to RFPs.
• Offer input on our trade show strategy for your territory/industry vertical and act as an evangelist for the product line.
• Maintain opportunities and customer contacts in Salesforce. Skills Requirements
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and at least 5 years as a Sales Manager.
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, plus and MBA preferred.
• Should have a sales track record of 10 million to 20 million USD.
• Strong track record of building net new business and exceeding quota.
• Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, especially in EPC/ADNOC is a must.
• Having good clientele network within ADNOC would be given preference.
• Ability to travel extensively as required.
• Must have experience in selling Oil & Gas Services and providing equipment Rental solutions.
• Must be fluent in English.
• UAE market experience is a must.
• Understanding the dynamics of the market.
• Exceptional analytical, motivational, leadership skills along with an excellent planning and organizational skills is a must to ensure Objectives and deadlines are met
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and assist in winning project