Job description / Role
Major responsibilities of a Cleaner are:
• To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained to the expectation.
• Uniform should be clean and tidy with name badges.
• Ensure that daily assignment is clear before proceeding to the working area.
• Report any damage or breakage of property to the supervisor.
• Comply with Health & Safety, and other policies of the company.
• Perform all cleaning activities like dusting, mopping, vacuuming, table cleaning, garbage clearing, and waste disposals.
• Have usage knowledge about chemicals.
• Always wear appropriate PPEs while performing the task.
• B polite with the customers and fellow employees.
• Adhere to the company standards.
• Strictly follow lost and found policy of the company.
• Assist the units in all general cleaning activities.
• Perform loading and unloading activities in the location.
Site Specific task:
• Cleaning of unit as scheduled.
• General Cleaning of machines (chillers, freezers, oven)
• Cleaning of butchery section.
• Pot Washing
• Table cleaning in food court.
• Timely garbage disposal
• Tray cleaning using sanitized water