Store Keeper Duties and Responsibilities Job Description
The Store Keeper/warehouse clerk works in a small warehouse Retains receipts, records, and withdrawals. As a Store Keeper/warehouse clerk, he checks materials and consumables and reports when stocks are low. Receive and unpack material and consumables. In addition, the Store Keeper/warehouse clerk reports damage and discrepancies for billing, reimbursement, and recording. Maintenance purposes Require a high school diploma or equivalent. Usually reported to a supervisor or manager, Area has attained discipline.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
Store Keeper Requirements:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.