Job role insights
Abu Dhabi Ajman Al Ain Dubai Fujairah Ras Al Khaimah Sharjah UAE Umm Al Quwain
High School Diploma
1 - 2 Years
The role will be responsible for achieving set sales targets through effective sales and excellent customer service thereby promoting the Company and brand. The individual must be proficient in identifying customer needs and demonstrating in-depth product knowledge thereby driving sales targets in line with Company policies and guidelines.
- Take Full Ownership Of Customer Service Standards In Line With Majid Al Futtaim Guidelines, Understanding Customer Needs And Enabling The Fulfillment Of An Exceptional Experience For The Customer.
- Ensure Customer Concerns Are Addressed Promptly And Professionally And Escalated In A Timely Manner To The Store Manager When Necessary
- Recommend, Select, And Help Locate Or Obtain Merchandise Based On Customer Need In Other Majid Al Futtaim Fashion Brands And Stores, If Not Available Instore.
- Achieve Set Sales Targets And Use Creative Ways To Exceed The Same, Keeping The Customer In Mind.
- Ensure Awareness And Understanding Of Product Range And Current Instore Promotion Details, Sharing The Information With Customers To Encourage Sales.
- Ensure Store Standards Are Maintained At All Times, Supporting With Instore Tasks Including But Not Limited To Cleanliness, Tidiness And Replenishment.
- Comply With All Store Security Policies And Regulations, Minimizing Exposure To Stock Loss.
- Open And Close Cash Registers At The Start Or End Of The Business Trading Day, Performing Tasks Including But Not Limited To Counting Money, Separating Charge Slips, Vouchers, Balancing Cash Drawers, And Making Deposits.
- High School Certificate
- 1-2 Years Industry Experience
- English Language Is A Must
- Excellent Communication Skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.
Interested in this job?
68 days left to apply