Job role insights
Abu Dhabi Ajman Al Ain Dubai Fujairah Ras Al Khaimah Sharjah UAE Umm Al Quwain
High School Diploma
0 - 2 Years
The Fish Monger is responsible for preparing fish products in line with the section’s operating standards and hygiene control procedures. The role holder is also responsible for weighing fish, packaging it, and putting it out for display.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities Fish Preparation
- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of fish.
- Prepare and place fish cuts and products in display counter as per the defined guidelines.
- Assist customers in their product inquiries in a professional and timely manner, and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Promote add on sales and maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
Operating Standards and Hygiene Control
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhering to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Maintain hygiene standards and ensure that own work area, including the freezers and chillers are kept clean and waste is disposed of in the correct manner.
- Identify and segregate waste and damaged products on daily basis.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow MAFR’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Provide feedback to colleagues, when required.
- Basic English language reading, writing, and interpretation skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is a plus
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Adapt in a multicultural environment
- Excellent listening abilities
- High attention to detail
Interested in this job?
74 days left to apply