Job role insights
3 - 5 Years
A leading trading company specialized in building materials is urgently looking for a Sales Manager based in Dubai.
The job holder will be expected to promote the company products and grow the business across the UAE.
The main job responsibilities:
•Explore new products and alternatives.
•Market survey for all projects and search for new clients.
•Directly interface with clients and brief them about company products and activities.
•Prepare presentation and necessary documents before visiting the clients and consultants.
•Promote products and get the company in the nominated list of the client / consultant.
•Follow up inquiries, demands and competition as well as to get the job awarded.
•Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
•Send acknowledge / regret letters to the client upon receiving the LPO/ Contracts.
•Prepare invoices and obtain client’s approval.
•Follow up the receivables and ensure collections on time.
•Prepare visits reports.
•Report to the management completed reports of all jobs, under follow up, tender stage, secured jobs and forecasting.
•Prepare annual sales plan for the company.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience of 5 years in building material in UAE
- Good knowledge of ceramic tiles/sanitary wares/hardware items etc.
- Should have engineering background/ education in Civil or mechanical.
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure.
- Having UAE driving license and car.
Interested in this job?
100 days left to apply