Job role insights
د.إ 0 - د.إ 0/hours
1 - 2 Years
Job Purpose: The purpose of this position is to assist the Demi-Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the kitchen, whilst adhering to all health and safety requirements of “due diligence” as laid out by management of Fresh Food. Key Accountabilities
- Support Chef de Partie or Demi Chef De Partie in the daily operation and work.
- Work according to the production specifications by the Chef De Partie.
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the culinary department.
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Ensure the highest standards of consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
SkillsQualifications, Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of legal requirement for health and safety, HACCP
- Relevant certifications for courses on legislative requirements.
- A completed qualification in kitchen operations and/or food production.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
- Responsible for cleanliness, stock control, organization and standards of the section.
- 2 years’ experience in the culinary department or food production company/hotel.
Interested in this job?
89 days left to apply