Job role insights
Abu Dhabi UAE
0 - 2 Years
Administrative Officer - Graduate Studies
- Provide assistance and support to the Graduate Studies office and Dean of Graduate Studies in all the day-to-day administrative and operational duties
- Provide administrative support for the Graduate Studies office such as handling logistics as well as answering telephones, welcoming and directing visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities for the department, which may include booking room facility, coordinating and lodging other arrangements
- Coordinate with the Human Resource and other departments with regards to the on-boarding process of the new graduate students
- Archive and maintain the confidentiality of departmental files, databases, records, and/or other documents; retrieve files and when required and according to Khalifa University policies and procedures
- Provide assistance in the understanding and interpretation of the University's policies and procedures, when needed, to ensure that students are in compliance with policy standards
- Coordinate with Finance and Administration Department on behalf of the direct manager and faculty for logistics related to meetings, conferences, seminars, travel (local and international), procurement, financial and IT matters;
- Provide support for events related to the department such as conferences, seminars and presentations;
- Maintain and updates a filing system for the department, paper and electronic, to store all critical documents, decisions and such for future reference;
- Interact regularly with a wide range of internal and external constituents, faculty and staff members
- Provide a variety of administrative support functions.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Required Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Expats: A minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team ([email protected]).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job: Administration Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in this job?
44 days left to apply