Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and being accountable for the project.
- Managing your team in a professional, inclusive and caring manner.
- Establishing the project execution plan and leading and supervising the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objections.
- Managing matters in relation to health, safety, and wellbeing on the project at all stages.
- Managing the planning and monitoring of the progress of your project.
- Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
- Ensuring project budgets are managed.
- Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
- Managing relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
- Be actively involved in risk management.
- Effectively communicate with all project parties/stakeholders and ensure suitable records are maintained.
- Managing by example working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
- Being fully responsible for leading and managing a project, or part thereof.
- Providing advice to the client in planning the project, including design, procurement, project controls, and delivery.
- Managing relationships with the client and other project stakeholders.
- Providing advice to the client to enable him to make key project decisions in a timely manner and ensure these are suitably administered.
- Developing the project execution plan, ensuring it is agreed with project stakeholders, and ensuring that all relevant parties you lead and supervise also understand these project objectives in your day-to-day management of the project.
- Planning, managing and monitoring the project, reporting any areas of concern in a timely manner, and you will recommend ways to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Managing accurate records for all project issues as required.
- Complying always with Mace processes and procedures and delivering our services in line with Mace core values.
You have a relevant degree in the built environment chartered/registered member of a relevant institution (e.g. RICS, ICE, CIOB, APM, etc) a minimum of 12 to 15 years of industry experience, and have held a similar role for at least 3 years Good project planning skills & understanding – both time and budgets good knowledge of HSE rules and regulations and a proactive approach suitable technical qualification relevant to the specific project/role you are creative and innovative – proactive in utilising new technology and exploring a better way and mindful of Mace sustainability and social responsibility goals as you fulfill your role and make plans and decisions.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.