[sc name=”320×320″ ]
This position is open to Vancouver Airport Authority employees and external candidates. Previous job performance will be taken into consideration for all internal candidates that apply for this position.
- Performing ad hoc financial analysis and reporting including researching and understanding GAAP related revenue recognition and memo writing for new issues.
- Providing financial support to departments, working groups, senior management and the Board of Directors
- Interpreting financial data and providing insight concerning the revenues of the diverse business units at the airport by applying professional judgment, knowledge, technical and analytical skills.
- Developing and enhancing revenue forecasting models for purposes of budgeting and on-going management of business units.
- Expert level knowledge of Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises related to revenue and working knowledge of other forms of Canadian GAAP (IFRS and ASNPO).
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, as well as working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities under tight deadlines and take initiative.
- A professional accounting designation is preferred Well-developed, demonstrated analytical skills Proven attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Oracle financial systems and Excel 4 Apps is highly desirable.
- Solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Five years of recent, related experience, supplemented by a Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]