Al Futtaim Group
Workshop Supervisor | Al Futtaim Motors | Toyota & Lexus
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for technically competent & performance driven Workshop Supervisor to work for Toyota & Lexus in Ras Al Khaimah. You will manage and lead a team of technical people in allocating workload and managing the day-to-day operations to drive workshop performance. It requires to coordinate with different departments and distributor team ensure Fix It Right process is followed and vehicles are delivered on time in excellent condition.
What you will do
- Maintain good shop floor efficiency for quick & timely vehicle delivery and good profitability.
- Ensure Technicians’ optimum utilization, productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure proper job distribution, control and follow-up so that work is done correctly and as per schedule.
- Ensure quality work for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention by minimizing repeat jobs hence increasing total workshop efficiency.
- Train / coach to improve the ability of the team members and their efficiency.
- Carries out road test before commencing job to confirm the complaint and test (static & dynamic) later to confirm effectiveness of repair.
- Ensure strict implementation of company rules, regulations and procedures (including warranty) within company policies
Required skills to be successfulManaged and lead a team of 10-12 Technicians in allocating their workload Monitor and improve workshop KPI’s and efficiencyAbility to write technical reports At least 5 years’ recent experience in the automotive dealership as a Workshop Supervisor, Controller or Foreman with valid UAE Driving license What equips you for the roleThe ideal candidate for this role should possess a Degree or Diploma preferably in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or any Technical Certifications. You should have at least a minimum of 5 years’ recent experience in an automotive dealership. You should have excellent technical knowledge and has the ability to write technical reports. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence. Candidates with experience in the automotive industry as a Foreman, Supervisor, Team Leader or Workshop Controller are highly preferred. Having a valid UAE driving license is necessary for this role!
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.