British American Tobacco
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DUBAI IS LOOKING FOR A WORKPLACE & EXTERNAL SERVICES OFFICER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management Level
LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is a front-line service provider role and interfaces with every function and all employees of all levels, as well as external stakeholders & service providers. The role is responsible to manage and deliver a first class facilities service to support: the employees UAE immigration services including their families, company house houses/properties, management/maintenance, PRO work coordination, support Facilities & EHS Executive for efficient running to Dubai office including implementation of EHS guidelines and practices.
Reports to: Facilities Executive
Reporting Level: Non-Management Level
Geographic Scope: Lower Gulf/MESA Area Office
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support Facilities Executive in maintaining the building/ office to ensure that the working environment and its surroundings provide a safe, secure and pleasant workplace at all times.
- Manage PRO’s, drivers and office support work distribution ensuring work is carried out to the best practice corporate standards, and tasks are delivered in a timely manner.
- Act as a centre of expertise of all matters pertaining to labour, immigration and rental laws.
- Manage & maintain company leased houses & cars, submit service & traffic fines reports in timely manners.
- Support LEX & HR Teams when and where needed to obtain, renew or extend legal processes, registrations, and documents (Trade Licenses, Pension scheme for GCC passport holders..etc)
- Support HRSS Team in translating GBS HR employee documents
- Manage & maintain database holding all employee’s documents, the same database should support health insurance registration and renewal process.
- Continually improve internal processes to enhance customer services and generate savings.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably around 3 years’ experience in an MNC
- Extensive knowledge of the UAE Labour Law
- Effective communication and influential skills with all levels of the company
- Broad understanding of local legislations, property management and project management.
- Full range of general management and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong organisational & attention to details skills
- Fluent English & Arabic Languages
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- SAP Experience, MS Skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer : We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.