As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Brisbane DFO store you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role you will have a passion for our products and delighted by kids and parents alike. You will approach every day with an attitude of play!
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
Qualification & Experience:
- Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Visual Merchandising experience beneficial
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wagga Wagga, AU
Application Deadline: N/A