[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dyson’s global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Acting as a role model and/or coach to Associate Business Analysts.
- Supporting the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems.
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line with business need and aiding benefits realization.
- Supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Project Managing small projects when appropriate
- Investigating, analyzing and reviewing project or business documentation.
- Working independently or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks.
- Supporting the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Once embedded, will typically demonstrate good Domain and/or System knowledge inside own area. Minimal Domain and/or System knowledge outside of own area.
- Can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Knowledge requirements will depend on the area the BA is deployed in; i.e. a BA embedded into a finance team may require SME finance or system knowledge.
- Experience in implementing tools like Hybris; AEM, SaleForce.com, SAP CRM, eRetailing systems, digital marketing systems
- Awareness of the wide range of activities performed by BAs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]