Your role within the KingdomAs our DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for running our live product service to the King Games players.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Release process, disaster recovery plan & execution and definition of work processes.
- You will work in collaboration with our game teams and enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative workplace where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your DevOps expertise.
- You will work in a dynamic environment where work is driven by the requirements of our customers.
- Taking the lead on architectural and development design patterns.
- Improve team workflows via automation (Github, Slack, Azure CLI, notifications and alerts).
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools and technologies.
- Create scripts and tools for automation, configuration, and release management.
- Leading and coach fellow team-mates on projects end2end.
- Therefore you should be a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology.
- Architect efficient, reusable back-end systems and workflows to drive complex cloud services in Azure cloud infrastructure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with managing Azure App Services, Cosmos DBs, Azure Multi-region infrastructure and setting up backup/monitoring for said resources.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- You have a great passion for DevOps engineering, new technologies, large scale systems and games.
- You’re an excellent communicator, happy dealing with people from different business units and with varying degrees of technical savviness.
- Experience with development using NodeJS
- 3-4+ years’ experience developing and maintaining Azure-based cloud platforms and workflows
- 2+ years’ Designed, implemented and maintained Configuration Deployment pipeline using Terraform for Azure
- Designed, implemented build pipelines for CI/CD using Jenkins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A