ReleaseOps Engineer who will govern the Release throughout its lifecycle for continuous delivery of high-quality software to production.Focus on velocity, quality, and predictability via automation, monitoring and auditing of the CI/CD Release Process . You will Follow and drive agile methodology in SDLC.
- You will work with PMO to provide Technical expertise in integration of the building blocks.
- You will Coordinate and collaborate with Delivery Teams, DevOps, QA, and Platform Engineering to ensure that all of engineering’s responsibilities for a release are met prior to release.
- Work with the engineering team during the feature design and implementation phases to develop build pipelines and related automation.
- Working with team members in multiple teams diagnosing and debugging complex systems, and participating in investigating build, deployment and operational issues
- You will work with development and QA managers to understand the product requirements, work with Engineers and architects to understand the design and architecture of the product and ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with automating manual processes, as well as knowledge of automation in a CI/CD context + Python, Bash, Groovy scripting experience.
- Comfortable with Networking Technologies
- Good knowledge of Code Quality and Security Analysis tools like SonarQube, Clover, and Fortify.
- Hands-on software development and operation of Build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes, Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience on AWS or any other cloud platform is a plus.
- Experience managing and administering an SCM (e.g. Bitbucket/Git/SVN)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A