Engagement Leaders play a key role in our growth and are tasked with business expansion within their assigned accounts. Engagement Leaders will manage one or more select clients with clearly established top line and bottom-line targets. Identifying Solutions, delivery management and client management are critical skills for Engagement Leaders, who are expected to be 50% billable, and to achieve revenue growth and profitability targets within their assigned portfolio.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients to develop potential opportunities
- Conduct risk management and mitigation activities for owned accounts. Develop “Get to Green” plans and report status in governance calls for troubled projects
- Lead multiple client engagements and associated activities (e.g., planning, budgeting, resource mobilization, deliverable definition and work product) for assigned portfolio of accounts
- Manage engagement economics (e.g., cost management, revenue forecasting and recognition, gross margin optimization, subcontracting vendors, etc)
- Create solutions and methodologies required by the practice to maintain competitiveness
- Take ownership of contract execution (scope, effort, schedule, quality management.
- Responsible for maintaining 50% billable utilization target on a quarterly basis
- Ensure team members remain allocated to projects
- Take an active role in the development of practice resources (e.g. leader, mentor, and coach for assigned project team members)
- Manage all client engagement activities (e.g., day to day interactions with executive management and sponsors, point of view presentations, opportunity research)
- Responsible for managing a minimum of $5 million in ACS tagged services revenue business
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud Consultant preferred
- Demonstrated business development ability (e.g., maintain client decision making relationships, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead proposal development efforts) onshore
- Ability to farm for new opportunities within assigned portfolio of accounts.
- They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
- Experience with the global service delivery model.
- Travel requirements up to 75%
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple programs simultaneously while cultivating client relationships
- Experience managing 5 large-scale Salesforce.com implementations including technical solution delivery, functional and technical team performance and project financials
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing Project Managers, project team members, and geographically disparate teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
- Ability to leverage both onsite and off-shore teams for cost effective presales and delivery efforts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A