Job description / Role
As a Windows DevOps (WinOps) Engineer at Deriv.com, you will administer our Windows-based systems, applications, and relevant tools that are compatible with the Microsoft environment. Your expertise is valuable in every stage of our software lifecycle. You will join forces with developers and testers to enhance the quality and safety of our products and services.
– Optimise our Windows-based systems and operations.
– Develop and manage our Windows-compatible centralised network configurations, development workflows, and CI/CD pipelines.
– Engage in general production operations such as product releases, system monitoring, and infrastructure optimisation.
– Maintain and extend our service monitoring using tools such as Datadog.
– Collaborate with the developers to investigate and fix problems and prevent future failures in our systems.
– Safeguard our systems from threats, and improve our security systems.