[sc name=”320×320″ ]
We are currently recruiting for a QA Category Technical Manager to join our Head Office team.
- Ensure all TP Group policies relating to both suppliers and products are upheld
- Minimize any risks associated with both product and suppliers throughout the product life cycle
- Support the Wickes commercial strategy to ensure we have the right products that are fit for purpose for our customers, including new product development.
- Provide technical support on product development and customer complaint resolution to Wickes Commercial teams
- Ensure that Products & Suppliers within the assigned product categories comply with the Wickes Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements. Ensure that UK/European legislation, product information and communication is technically correct and complies with legal requirements.
- Work with and manage stakeholders across different operational companies to ensure best practice and ways of working are consistent where products or suppliers are shared.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good numeracy skills and conversant in Google and Microsoft platforms,
- In-depth detailed knowledge of British & European product safety, legal & technical standards and associated compliance certification/conformance.
- Full UK drivers license and flexibility to travel. Some overseas travel may be required, depending on categories managed.
- Resilience in following through business critical issues.
- Professional/Technical Qualification in an appropriate field (Degree equivalent) i.e. Chartered Engineer. Chartered Quality Professional with the Chartered Quality Institute (MCQI).
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of CE Directives.
- In-depth detailed knowledge of product legislation and Environmental impact.
- Well organized with the ability to plan workload to achieve deadlines.
- Detailed practical experience of factory manufacturing processes and best practice.
- In-depth knowledge of QA Practices and Methodology and able to demonstrate practical experience of Supplier, Factory, CSR (Ethical) and ISO9001 audits and respective International standards/Audit criteria.
- Persuasive approach to problem solving at all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]