Whole Foods Market
[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Performs all duties to maintaining general cleanliness and safety on the floor, in seating areas, restrooms, and back offices. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Supports all teams with cleaning projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Performs minor repairs and improvements.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Performs continual cleaning of all store departments.
- Performs all duties on the daily and weekly maintenance lists.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Helps with cleaning emergencies.
- Participates in ordering supplied required for store maintenance.
- Provides excellent maintenance service.
- Helps maintain the store’s landscaping and parking lot.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Demonstrates a passion for cleanliness
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of WFM culture, quality standards, core values, and products.
- Demonstrates concern for the overall appearance of the store.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain professional and appropriate conduct.
- Ability to handle unpleasant tasks with a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]