The Kanoo Group
Job description / Role
1. Must be able to diagnose faults correctly and in the shortest possible time on Lincoln Electric Machinery, CNC and other welding machinery.
2. Carry out all repairs to the highest of standards
3. Ensure that a full functional test is carried out after repairs are completed.
4. Must ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner.
5. Must ensure completion of jobs within allocated time.
6. Must be able to correctly identify the parts required in the manuals and pass this information to the person
responsible to place the order.
7. Ability to handle jobs individually – diagnose the faults individually without seeking any (zero times) technical
support from supervisor.
8. Compliance with HSE policies/regulations and legal laws/regulations.
9. Must possess the skills to work on a variety of equipment, whenever required.