Al Futtaim Group
- Continually merchandise the IKEA website in the most optimal way, take care of strategic products including 3 Aces and 1 King, and price and volume products so that they are strongly promoted across the website.
- Actively trade the website, review sales performances and react accordingly. Use the website to understand all the various aspects that affect the customer’s online journey. Ensure that website visitors can search, find, choose and buy in an optimal way.
- Know the global IKEA priorities, the IKEA product range, the national market and competition, and work to support commercial activities and the commercial calendar, which will convert more visitors to customers and generate repeat visits.
- Seek and identify business opportunities that will grow sales and improve gross profit by analyzing market trends and benchmarking with other eCommerce operations.
- Work actively with the online product range, monitor performance and continually develop range frame options to maximize sales.
- Optimize presentation and the sorting and filtering of online products to maximize all sales opportunities by being the product range specialist. Present the product range online in a commercial way to encourage customers to buy more by making it easier for them to find the right products and solutions.
- Create recommendations for sales steering and the most relevant and commercial cross selling, up selling and add on opportunities, and applying these techniques to the most appropriate positions online.
- Seek feedback from online customers to learn from their online browsing behaviors and shopping experience.
- Optimised layout of product listing page based on commercial priorities and desired user experience.
- Follow up on digital merchandising performance and share insights to secure successful add on sales.
- Reflect the life at home knowledge from the local market in the range presentation the IKEA way.
- Give feedback on how to improve the online experience for visitors and customers.
- Co-ordinate the creation and delivery of all weekly, monthly and bi-monthly reporting, specifically providing insights and analyses across eCommerce metrics packages.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:Live and share the IKEA values every dayMinimum 4years experience in eCommerce and web merchandising methods.Background of online marketing tools and ability to follow up and analyse online sales (source codes, campaign codes, basket analysis, aov, etc.).Ability to clearly demonstrate financial awareness and think of terms of profit, loss and added value.Insight and knowledge of the IKEA product range and sales steering methods (3 Aces and 1 King, etc.).Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive designA solid grasp of user-centred design, testing methodologies & usability and accessibility requirements Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders. A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design Understanding of IT and processes that can support and develop businessUnderstanding of all aspects of the IKEA multichannel shopping experienceKeeping up to date with competitor information and market trends.Experience in stakeholder and change managementGood reading, written & spoken EnglishGood reading, written & spoken ArabicComputer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.