Job description / Role
You will be responsible for writing engaging, informative, search engine optimised content; sourcing images; laying out and building pages using a content management system, improving the site based on web analytics, and liaising with stakeholders across the organisation to source content and obtain approval. You will ensure that the new content is high quality, user-friendly, on brand, meets web accessibility guidelines and is SEO compliant.
The Department’s activities cover a wide range of marketing communications disciplines, including marketing strategy, internal communications, publications, recruitment and outreach, press and public relations, marketing campaigns, market research, digital marketing and web.
* Create on brand, engaging, accurate and search engine optimised content for a variety of channels
* Source and drive the creation of rich media content to enhance and optimise the course pages
* Personalise and split-test content to ensure it is optimised for the target audience
* Collate and analyse the web statistics to identify and make improvements
* Develop engaging web content to showcase research, innovation and business activities
* Play an active role as the Dubai ‘champion’ for new web development projects and initiatives, such as the customer relationship management system (Salesforce)
In addition to a high-profile Web Editor role, this position will pay a competitive salary and offer exceptional career growth