– Manage Website Front-End Development
– Design website layouts and add content
– Proficiency in languages like HTML and CSS
– Research with users on how they use the website
– Customize changes to the user experience to make the website more visually appealing and user-friendly.
– Manage Back-End Development on the server side
– Manage integration with databases and servers
– Work on features like structure, security, and content management.
WordPress Developer Skills and Qualifications
– Passion for web technology, problem-solving, and creativity
– Solid Website design skills – Programming and development skills
– Knowledge of industry trends
– Attention to detail
– Communication skills
– Back-end technologies (such as PHP)
– Debugging tools (such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug)
– Website creation tools (WordPress)
– Coding in languages like PHP or .NET, which are compatible with databases.
– Generation of Plug-Ins and Themes
– Performance Monitoring of website and response to error codes and troubleshooting
– Focus on working with the team to conceptualize their ideas to web designs.
- Graphic Design ability is a preference.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.