We’re looking for a motivated & creative Web Designer to join our team remotely on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate is eager to sharpen their web design skills, enjoys creative problem solving, and thrives in a team environment.
We are constantly exploring new and innovative projects & ideas, giving you a great place to grow your career.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Previous experience with online education website design will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of website SEO principles
- Excellent understanding of the Yoast plugin
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Design, build, and maintain websites using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media;
- Designing newsletter campaigns for Constant Contact
- Testing and improving the creation of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they align with clients’ branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages, including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Designing buttons and other controls for the site
- Fixing any functionality issues, including the removal of “dead links.”
- Updating and maintaining the site
- Making backup files of the site