Who we are
We are aleading partner for luxury across the Middle East.Withmore than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region,we have become amajor player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors,by offering service excellence toourpartners anddelightingallour customers.Wearemoving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East,to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips ofcustomers everywhere.
Tofuel the next stage ofourgrowth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join uson thisjourneyofexploring new horizons together.
What you willbe doing
- Systematically organize, upload, manage, and quality check all digital content (copy, images, video) for levelshoes.com and the Level Shoes app on a weekly basis across Women, Men, and Kids in English and Arabic
- Upload and update all asset requirements for online campaigns (sale, promotions, offers), on levelshoes.com and the Level Shoes app
- Support with the planning of the website across Women, Men, and Kids based on an eye-pleasing, editorial aesthetic
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure product content is accurate and properly uploaded and click through correctly
- Good to have experience in creating new landing pages for editorial articles, sneaker drops, commercial interviews (inclusive of page building, image integration, text alignment and formatting)
- Own the full quality checking process of the website and app during refreshes, daily checks of the Navigation Bar and Footer content, and more .
What you’llneed tosucceed
- Perfect bilingual in Arabic & English is fundamental
- Must haveexperience in managing content for websites for at least 1 plus year.
- Perfectionist attitude will be required, they will need to spot and correct any mistake in our catalog (completely detail-oriented)
- Experience in HTML, CMS, and Magento would begood to have.
- Must have a good understanding of SEO
- Proactive mentality & passionate to become part of a fast-growing e-commerce business
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.