Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Systematically organize, upload, manage and quality check all digital content (copy, images, video) for levelshoes.com and the Level Shoes app on a weekly basis across Women, Men and Kids in English and Arabic
- Create new landing pages for editorial articles, sneaker drops, commercial interviews (inclusive of page building, image integration, text alignment and formatting)
- Upload and update all asset requirements for online campaigns (sale, promotions, offers), on levelshoes.com and the Level Shoes app
- Support with the planning of the website across Women, Men and Kids based on an eye-pleasing, editorial aesthetic
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure product content is accurate and properly uploaded and clicking through correctly
- Own the full quality checking process of the website and app during refreshes, daily checks of the Navigation Bar and Footer content and more
What you’ll need to succeed
- Perfect bilingual in Arabic & English is fundamental
- Must have full HTML, CMS and Magento experience (should be able to utilise all programs and trouble-shoot across all platforms, if any issues)
- Perfectionist attitude will be required, they will need to spot and correct any mistake in our catalog (completely detail-oriented)
- Proficient in (SEO) writing: the job is not only uploading and updating but also enriching homepage and website content, SEO skills are a plus but not required
- Proactive mentality & passionate to become part of a fast-growing e-commerce business
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.