Job description / Role
• To provide to clients a full range of Banking as well as Wealth Management products. To develop long-term relationships with the clients by preparing investment strategies to help them achieve their financial goals, offering advice and information on various investments to guide them in managing their portfolios in line with Citi Views. Offer products to help clients make informed decisions.
• Generate growth in AUM and revenue streams that will ensure delivery of the financial plan and achievement of the business objectives through effective client acquisition and management of portfolio of clients.
• To achieve individual targets against Key Performance Indicators, including revenue targets, to grow client base, AUM and account profitability while maintaining a high standard of service quality.
• To perform KYC / AML reviews, including High Net worth Individual’s annual reviews & Due Diligence reviews in a timely manner and in meeting the standards in substance.
• Maintain satisfactory Control & Compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup Policies and Procedures.
This role will provide exposure to a truly global Wealth Management platform and therefore an opportunity to increase knowledge in Wealth Management products and processes. The role provides for growth in seniority as well as potential to branch off into related job functions. Citi, as an organization, provides excellent opportunities for long term career growth along a broad path. experienced financial services sales person will deepen their client relationship and sales skills related to local banking