Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
• Marine Engineering at management Level on Dredger.
• During watch responsible as engineer in management role (head of watch).
• Assist Chief engineer to execute & implement the maintenance schedule & spare parts requisition in accordance with plan & technical specification.
• Assist Chief engineer to ensure optimal & safe performance of the vessel by maintaining the engine room in most efficient way.
• Work & act as per defined policies & procedure of Technical department.
• Daily reports to Chief engineer on repair/performance, technical issues & preventive maintenance scheduled as per planned maintenance system.
• Keep spare inventory updated & inform C/E to request as & when required.
• Shares responsibilities with Chief engineer in risk assessment, briefing & safety training for engine room crews.
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Industry- Maritime
• Type- Government Agency