Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Warranty Manager will be to organise and manage all warranty management systems in regard to the Company and manage all defects and rectification action which may fall inside a warranty
1. Responsible for Company Warranty management systems in Aircraft Maintenance
2. Daily review of airline tech logs to identify and claim compensation for Line Maintenance defects.
3. Assessment of Maintenance work packs to identify material and labour claims with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
4. Review of Service Bulletins for warranty entitlement associated with industry support and non-industry support claims.
5. Assessment of warranty rejections and liaising with suppliers in order to seek clarification when decisions are unjustified.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.