Al Futtaim Group
Warehouse Supervisor | AL Futtaim Logistics | Jebel Ali
Overview of the role:
- Primary responsibility is to effectively supervise warehouse activity, ensuring all deadlines and standards are achieved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
What you will do:
- Efficient planning of workload and resource
- Quality standard s (accuracy, adherence to agreed processes, presentation of product)
- Staff leadership and development
- Health, safety and security
Required Skills to be successful:1.- Customer management 2.- Strong analytical and communication skills 3.- Timely Resolution 4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office About the Team:Reports to Business Sector Manager and primary responsibility is to effectively supervise warehouse activity, ensuring all deadlines and standards are achieved in an efficient and cost-effective manner. What equips you for the role:Bachelor’s Degree2 – 3 years in large scale warehousing operationsPlanning, detailed understanding of operational, administrative and system processesManaging manpower (inhouse & outsourced)Supervisory experienceLogistics Distribution environment experienceKnowledge of inventory managementStrong communication and leadership skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.