Job description / Role
– Reporting to: Managing Director
– Other interactions: Retailers in the UAE and across the GCC
– Duration: Permanent Position
– Desired start date: ASAP
– Probation: 6 months
– Working Hours: Saturday – Thursday / 8:30 am till 5:30 pm
– Other Benefits: Health Insurance, Access to Company Discount Scheme
– To ensure the warehouse of a leading beauty and wellness distributor in Dubai operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction and communication with the team are the primary goals.
– The candidate must be comfortable and able to multitask and manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking and packing activities within the warehouse.
– Experience in processing multiple orders from multiple retailers (both online and store-based) for multiple brands, invoicing, creating delivery notes, arranging delivery in a timely manner to retailers and creating reports.
– Must also be detail orientated, achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and be comfortable working with a number of different brands and products.
– Strong communication both with customers and team members is essential.
– Must be proficient with data entry, numbers, formulas, margins, etc.
– Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and online inventory and order systems is essential.
– Experience within the GCC in a similar role is essential.