Job description / Role
The Warehouse Administrators should be able to carry out the administrative functions of a WMS controlled warehouse. Should be highly energized and motivated. Should carry out designated tasks such as allocating orders, tracking details of orders, corresponding with the Divisions when required. He/She must ensure that all jobs are carried out to both the customer’s and company’s standards and within safe working practices. Must be dependable, thorough and possess organizational and administrative skills.
– Order processing in the WMS as per the sales order.
– Update product put away strategies in WMS
– Update product pack keys in WMS.
– Ensure proper completion and dispatch documentation.
– Communication with customers.
– Tracking and consolidating data for management reporting.
– Coordinate between warehouse, office and other department to resolve queries
– Filing of operational documents
– To work closely with the team with full respect to channel of authority and instructions.
– Be responsible for any given function or activity at any given time.
– Adhere to work procedures set by the company.
– Adhere to the company’s disciplinary code at all times.
– To work within, promote and identify improvements in company’s Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 standards
– Immediately report any breach in procedures, company policy or security to supervisor / management.
– Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.