What will I be doing?
As a Waiter/ess for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- T ake orders and recommend food and beverage products, based on guest preferences and dietary requirements.
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and food items to the guests.
- Ensure extensive knowledge of menu and all outlet products.
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations.
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Follow correct reporting procedures, if faced with any issues.
- Engage with the guest and provide each guest with a tailored guest experience based on their needs and preferences.
- Ensure food and beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manner.
- Practice grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
What are we looking for?
A Waiter/ess for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Positive attitude.
- Very good communication skills.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry.
- Previous experience of cash handling.
- Knowledge of food hygiene regulations
- Experience working for a luxury property.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.