- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotel F&B operation standards manual.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by your direct supervisor of the day.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the respective outlet as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
- To ensure that the respective outlet and surrounding area are kept clean and organized at all times.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To report guest complaints or problems to outlet supervisor / Assistant Manager and Manager if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the F&B Department or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.