If you wish to start your career or maybe you are already a part of Food & Beverage industry and looking for a team that takes pride in developing its talents, let us get to know you better by submitting your application.
This role is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
Help us to place such a big smile on every face that can’t be hidden by a mask!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Explain restaurant menu to guests, assist and give recommendations based on individual dietary preferences
- Clear and reset tables, keep service areas clean and tidy
- Comply with ALLSAFE guidelines and maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Comfortable to work cohesively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS