Responsibilities & Duties
- Serves customers as per company customer service “Steps and Standards”
- Participates in daily team briefing goals, achievement, and areas of concern.
- Response to assigned daily/weekly goals as directed by the Assistant Store
· Identify food orders in a timely manner when ready and efficiently serve food or beverages to guests at tables in a timely manner.
· Clear dishes from tables and other necessary areas to ensure high-quality customer service and hygiene standards.
· Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals; take initiative to correct any problems. Inform the Restaurant a supervisor or the Manager for assistance in resolution as needed.
· Develop interpersonal relationships with guests and greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Answer customer questions about food, beverages, and any other areas accurately and in a friendly manner.
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
· Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as tableware, condiments, glassware, etc.
· Stock service areas and side stations with supplies such as coffee, beverages, condiments, tableware, disposables, etc.
- Always arrive at the scheduled time and dressed in required uniform.
- Provide the highest level of service in accordance with company standards.
- Follow checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
· Prepare work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.
· Responsible for cleaning up assigned areas of the restaurant during opening and/or closing times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and ASM
Academic & Trades Qualifications
Minimum basic food hygiene, presentable and ability to understand basic report
Minimum High School Level / 12th Grade Pass/ Any business-related diploma or certification
Working Experience & Skills
Minimum 1.5 years working hospitality or F&B.
Minimum 1 year of being Server/Waiter on high volume signature cafe
Oral fluency in English, ability to read English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- server: 1 year (Preferred)