Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a strong client and partner facing Program Lead, that loves evangelizing new value to the health marketplace. You are well organized and know how to drive business across a variety of solutions and senior executive clients throughout the healthcare continuum. You enjoy engagement through the entire business cycle from pre-development strategy, to pitching through long term client management. You collaborate well with internal teams, always with a focus on what’s best for the client. You have experience in pharmaceuticals and pharmacy. You have an appreciation for how HIPAA and Payers impact the health marketplace. You have experience in the medication adherence business, and you’ve worked with pharmacies. You will lead as a strategic consultant for your clients and internal agencies to enable, assemble and implement meaningful strategies that improve patient outcomes.
The expectation for this role is to help develop, implement, and manage patient intervention programs across a variety of client types including pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, and other entities in the health space to improve patients’ outcomes and market success. The Program Lead will be responsible for guiding programs and best practices, with clear ongoing strategic recommendations through iterations and development. The program lead should have a strategic understanding of healthcare data, segmentation, and consumer behaviors to develop recommendations for better business outcomes & patient interventions.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE
- Ownership: consultative subject matter expertise of Pharmacy/ Rx program management.
- Partnership: Work closely with team members to analyze data and metrics towards data driven decisions to optimize the program against KPIs.
- Strategic skills: Develop ongoing strategic plans to influence decisions and direction of the program.
- Program Management: communicate consistent updates with key stakeholders and leadership on progress and recommendations to ensure alignment on all activities.
- SME: Pharmacy programs, Rx, HIPAA with demonstrated ability to problem solve with clear strategic direction with data insights to support decision making towards better business outcomes.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Project Management: Detail oriented, strong task management and prioritization skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Level of experience: 5+ years of professional hands-on pharmacy/Rx experience
- Accomplishments: Demonstratable history of managing and delivering a variety of Pharmacy/Rx programs and solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to grow and manage a team in pace with business expansion
- Technical: strong writing skills, xls and PPT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.