HealthyHealth Group Ltd
HealthyHealth: A New Standard for Life and Health Insurance Underwriting
Be part of the Tech and Data transformation of an entire sector from its core. We need you to help scale up a pioneer and write history.
The HealthyHealth model uses data to calculate the risk of diagnosis for over 800 conditions, along with Extra Mortalities and Morbidities. This can be used to save applicants hours filling out long insurer questionnaires or visiting the doctor, and disrupting the traditional underwriting process for the benefit of the early adopters.
- Founded 2017
- Scaling up
- Raised ~£3m
- Named one of Forbes’ “20 Tech-For-Social-Good Startups To Watch” In 2020
- 15 -> 45 Employees
- 5 -> 10 Developers
- Big data & analytics – HealthTech – InsurTech
You will help us revolutionise this industry with a range of clients and partners from small to top-tier Insurers, re-insurers, and MGAs in Europe and APAC.
You would be the VP & Co-Head of EMEA Sales for HealthyHealth leading a very large part of our sales effort. Starting building out our client base specifically in the UK, you will, soon, in 2021, build and execute our market entry strategy into mainland Europe.
You have extensive and senior experience within the relevant (re)-insurance functions, who can help us to further identify & target specific key personas within our target customer group.
The role is pivotal, as the responsibility will be both to grow the presence in the existing UK market as well as to pioneer and develop our market entry into one specific Central European Market.
The ideal candidate will be one who has extensive experience and network, at a senior level, having worked as Head of Protection / Sales / Underwriting in a leading reinsurer and/or insurer.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Accountable with the Co-Head of Sales EMEA to meet the revenue figures in EMEA and specifically the UK.
- Accountable to define and execute the market entry strategy for a mainland Europe market in late 2021, with the support of the CEO
- Accountable to set up (design, hire, lead) your EMEA senior and junior sales team of 3 to 5 people
- You will be a key contributor to the proposition process and product development roadmap
- Significant experience in the Life Insurance (Protection) sector in the UK.
- Significant experience in selling (and implementing from a sales perspective) a tech solution into an insurers process.
- Can bring a warm network of senior contacts in the UK insurance sector
- Education: BA or MA in Actuarial Sciences / Mathematics is a plus
- Small, autonomous, multi-cultural teams of 3 to 5
- Learning and development opportunities
- No micro-management
- Remote working and adjustable schedule possible
- 2 annual company trips abroad (once restrictions allow)
- International visibility
- £100k base salary + Deal based variable
- Company laptop
- Access to the Founders Factory and Plug and Play community
- 28 days vacation + Bank Holidays
- London central office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.