- Responsible for the delivery of the Division?s financial goals (Net Profit and Cash). Proactively drive business performance through market visits, monthly performance reviews and quarterly board meetings.
- Accountable for leading management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and the strategic planning process.
- Partner with the business providing strategic recommendations on all aspects of operations, infrastructure costs and income, providing decision support to the DSVP, executive leadership and country CEO?s.
- Review and approve all material investments including capital expenditure, new commercial contracts and greenfield start up businesses.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of Mergers & Acquisitions including preparation of the financial (commercial and operational) model, preparation of the business case including proposed valuation, financing and accounting effect on Group, co-ordination and review of external financial due diligence and review of financial impacts of other due diligence, and approval of the financing structure for the transaction prior to the review of VP Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Ensure full compliance with all Emirates Group and local statutory financial reporting requirements through the creation of a robust accounting environment, including submission of annual accounts and group returns.
- Implement strategies to monitor local and global tax compliance in line with global guidelines including BEPS and local filing requirements whilst increasing the financial efficiency of the Group.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of governance ensuring the consistent implementation of the dCGM (dnata Corporate Governance Manual) via the creation of a robust control and assurance framework both in the local subsidiaries and at Head Office. Work with internal and external auditors to ensure a transparent view of controls and assurance within local businesses. Responsible for the on time implementation of local improvement plans and closure of control gaps.
- Board membership of dnata local subsidiaries, representing the needs of the shareholder and fulfilling statutory obligations of board directorship
- Responsible for the recruitment and development of subsidiary/local CFO?s and head office finance teams including the leadership of the Divisions CFO community.
Qualifications & Experience
Finance & Insurance.Finance Management : 12+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree as a minimum but a post-graduate qualification in a professional finance related field is preferred
- Experience in a large multi-national organisation with at least 5 years spent holding an executive finance management position
- 5 – 10 years experience within travel
- Experience leading a large team of senior finance professionals working across multiple geographies in a matrix organisation
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the finance discipline is essential including management accounting, financial and statutory accounting, taxation, working capital management and loan financing Strong influencing skills and a proven ability to deal at all levels within a global business combined with a sound knowledge of effective finance best practice.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers