The Public Cloud DevSecOps Engineer is integrated part of the team and responsible creating secure designs/modules and secure solutions for Cloud Platforms in iterative agile cycles (code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, monitor) and optimize secure defaults into our PCS offerings.
Qualification & Experience:
- Cloud automated testing and tools, experience in working on code scanning for security threats and vulnerabilities before it is deployed.
- Agile and lean programing and development of software systems in Web-scale environments
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools.
- DevOps Tools: HashiCorp stack (Packer, Terraform etc.), Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Cloudformation.
- Experience of designing industry standard security controls within a DevOps environments
- Hands on experience automating tasks working with Terraform, CloudFormation, deployment manager in CI/CD pipelines in AWS/GCP/Azure (at least one of them).
- Willingness to track, assess, and incorporate practice and technology developments into day-to-day working
- Code reviewing and provide security approval.
- Cloud-native architectures, including public cloud PaaS / IaaS, micro-services architectures, APIs
- Configuration Management Tools like Ansible
- Expertise in programming languages such as Bash, Python and paradigms such as object-oriented programming, test-driven development and clean code.
- Experience of performing security design reviews, threat modelling and risk assessments
- Experience in assessing a design for any security threats before it is deployed and conduct assessment after it is deployed and suggest mitigations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A