Vodafone Vacancies – Integration Developer
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
- Ensure compliance with Vodafone policies and procedures
- Prepare high and low level technical documentation
- Estimate the development effort by requirements and projects
- Work in teams using various development methodologies – agile (SCRUM), waterfall.
- Support testing activities (functional and non-functional tests in all relevant project phases)
- Investigate and fix defects and incidents during development and application lifecycle
- Agile Development Methodologies, ideally SCRUM
- UNIX/Linux shell
- Experience in JavaXML
- Enterprise Integration, ESB, Integration Technologies
- RDBMS programming: SQL, Pl/SQL (preferably Oracle)
- Unit testing, including use of mocking frameworks
- Deep knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of CI/CD supporting tools (Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Bitbucket)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps in general.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A