Vodafone Summer Internship – IT Systems
In this position, the IT System Administrator provides day-to-day administration of IT infrastructure (Servers and storages). As IT System Administrator, he will perform troubleshooting of complex system issues and escalates. This position will report to the Senior Manager IT Infrastructure and collaborate with IT professionals on the team as well as other Department resources.
- Minimum telecommunications knowledge would be an advantage
- 3 years of Information systems administration experience.
- The ability to work independently and with teams.
- A customer oriented attitude and desire to help others succeed
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal and professional integrity which communicates a sense of mission, leadership, and ability to self-start.
- Committed to providing quality customer service.
- Provide assistance to applications users
- Participate in developing and maintaining backup and recovery procedures and processes.
- Maintain a Change Management log for changes made in the production environment.
- Assist other Systems Administrators as needed.
- Resolve Help Desk tickets as assigned.
- The Systems Administrator employee will also complete other similar duties as required by the business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A