Vodafone Store Jobs – Network Security
The Senior Specialist: Network Security will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of IT Security Technologies to ensure high quality, effective and efficient delivery of security services (including but not limited to VPN (Virtual Private Network), APN (Access Point Network) services, Active Directory (AD), Firewall solutions etc.) to ultimately ensure that the Vodacom network is secure for all users and that Vodacom applications are secure and protected from outside intruders. The individual must be capable of providing technical leadership and guidance within the operations team as and when required, including playing a leading role in the resolution of complex faults.
- Maintaining operational integrity within the technical team by ensuring that change control, operational documentation and operational procedures are actively and consistently followed.
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained and able to deal with security requirements.
- Collaborating with network team business analysts and technical specialists for the implementation of projects.
- Providing application support for security solutions, including but not limited to VPN, APN, DNS, Firewalls, etc. and other security solutions.
- Work with external suppliers to source hardware and software solutions to network security issues.
- Ensure continuous improvement and improved efficiencies in the technical environment.
- Designing, implementing, and testing complex changes across a range of products in accordance with relevant change procedures, ensuring customer requirements are met effectively.
- Taking a leading role across incident and change management activities for both internal and external customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A