The purpose of MSS/MGW engineer role is to work on the deployment and the evolution of R4 networks in Group Network Engineering and Delivery (GNED) countries ensuring a perfect performance and supporting the evolution of voice services towards and all IP architecture (VoLTE, IP interconnect) according to Group TSA guidelines.
- Deep knowledge of mobile networks architectures and systems. Telecom business awareness and Customer orientation;
- Experience in Core Networks engineering activities within telecom operators
- Stakeholder management and proven ability to operate within a geographically dispersed matrix organization;
- Proven abilities to persuade and influence others using a variety of communication styles;
- High degree of flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines;
- Planning the evolution of the Voice Core network architecture with the introduction in MSS/MGW networks of SW features and SW releases required by new voice services (e.g. VoLTE) and R4 nodes lifecycle
- Defining technical specifications for testing and integration of new nodes, new functionalities or new software releases into the relevant domain.
- Cooperating with different departments of the company [e.g. other GNED departments and local Operations] and taking part in the activities related to defining operational and technical support from MSS/MGW vendors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A