The digital development team builds and maintains our online presence. Customers buy new phones, select new plans, check their balance, and pay their bills using the web and mobile applications that our development teams work on. You will be one of our Software Engineers – key to keeping our web apps looking great, full of features, and running smoothly.
- Investigating and fixing if things break
- Testing that it works
- Writing code (of course!)
- Knowing what it’s doing in production through monitoring
- Working with other people and teams to do all this – UX, project managers, product owners, QA, support teams: you own it, they help you make it good
- Pushing it to production
Qualification & Experience:
- Have an eye for design and maintain graphic standards and banding consistently.
- Automation & Test.
- Source Control.
- Comprehensive understanding of CD/CI delivery model. Experience with tools to enable you to do so.
- 3+ years of industry experience with strong portfolio of existing projects.
- Build pre-processors and build scripts (SCSS, Grunt, Gulp)
- Agile development and delivery.
- You keep up to date with emerging and cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with development of software in an integrated environment (client server, web services, packaged software packages with custom applications).
- Be passionate about coding clean HTML, CSS/SCSS & JS, React, WebComponent and AngularJS and that is performant and cross browser compatible.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A