The Test Management team drives testing and quality assurance across a wide range of projects and portfolios, on a number of different stacks and systems. In this role you will gain experience working with a world class testing services, work across large programmes and get to interact with major stakeholders in all areas of Vodafone.
- You will lead a team of Test Managers working across multiple projects (2-5).
- You will contribute to and act as a point of decision around test approach, strategy, planning, execution and escalation on behalf of programme & portfolio stakeholders.
- You will champion continual service improvement across quality assurance, automation and tooling.
- You will lead on Test Management across number of multiple projects within a Portfolio across Vodafone’s strategic IT programmes.
- You will be accountable for Test Management at an IT Portfolio level (£250k – £2m).
Qualification & Experience:
- You will have a ISTQB (Advanced) or equivalent.
- You will have experience with large offshore teams and services
- You will have Test Management experience on major IT programmes, preferably Telecoms
- You will have expert in testing methodologies, test management and associated practices, across functional and non-functional testing.
- You will have strong leadership and coaching experience.
- You will have exposure to Sales, Provisioning and Care lifecycle of Enterprise Telephony products including IPVPN, SOGEA, SIP, Dedicated Internet and similar (fixed line).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A