Vodafone Recruitment – Finance Transformation
Vantage Towers is Europe’s leading tower company and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We are inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe. Combine your skills with best prospects as
- At least 5 years qualified experience in a blue chip company preferably with management and telco experience across finance disciplines, including management information, systems, accounting & reporting
- Comprehensive understanding of how SAP (or similar ERP) operates at its optimum. Deep technical understanding of lease accounting (S16), lease reporting, and associated issues
- Ability to partner and establish strong relationships with multiple Finance functions
- You develop and communicate the programme delivery milestones and you track objectives against the plan.
- You work closely with the FP&A team to develop management reports and KPIs for Vantage Towers and to lead Finance projects.
- You are responsible for stakeholder management across various operational functions of Vantage Towers.
- You work closely with the other finance teams and other operational functions (IT, Technology Operations, Commercial) in both the Vantage markets and at the TopCo level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A