The Channel & Category Insights Manger provides strategic and tactical thought leadership to drive our sales channels forward. We see this as a crucial role that will support the decision making across all functions of sales, product and marketing as well as having significant input into the execution of the Commercial planning process, Go to market strategies, Category Strategy, and Channel development.
We are looking for someone to bring a different perspective and fresh ideas to the table, ideally you will have a background as a Category Manager or in Sales Strategy & Planning from FMCG or high volume service-based industries. A big focus of this role is being comfortable with data and analytics to derive insights and solutions that will help us deliver strong sales results across all our customer touch points.
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication of information to the business
- Development and delivery of strategies to assist in meeting annual sales targets and goal setting.
- Understand and interpret organizational and departmental strategy requirements, and work with appropriate groups (or which some may be Agile) to develop solutions that impact on both customer and employee satisfaction
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting on sales data (retail, digital & care), retail data, competitor activity and market trends
- Work collaboratively across the business to understand consumer and customer needs from the POP to ensure insights driven strategies
- Analysis of Touchpoint NPS to measure the impact of strategies in store, through digital and through care
- Facilitate retail (store level) innovation and strategy – via thoughtful insights that can drive new initiatives to improve conversion in store, online, or through care
- Supporting the advancement and automation of regular sales reporting, analytics and analysis.
- Delivering insight led recommendations for process improvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid understanding of the role of Insights, Analytics and Shopper Marketing in Category Management
- Good knowledge and experience of syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, Quantium Shopper data)
- Solid track record of working in consumer goods Category Management OR a similar role in the Services industry
- 6-8 years’ experience in research, category management, sales analytics or retail data agency role (Nielsen, IRI, Quantium)
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software – spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai