Act as a functional and technical expert for different applications and services.
- Demonstrated technology background with associated academic technical qualification and/or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present technical solutions in easy to understand business language.
- Experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong ongoing relationships across a business with internal and external stakeholders.
- A good understanding of security rules and practices.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor the team.
- Identify and document any risks to the solution and provide input into pricing strategy.
- Ensure solutions are deliverable in time frames committed and have passed all appropriate VF-EG solution governance.
- Solutions should be highly available, scalable and utilizing existing standard services as much as possible.
- Assist in delivering technical solutions that provide business advantage to Vodafone through effective time, cost, and the right solution design.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure compliance to the target architecture throughout the development life cycle.
- Act as a functional and technical expert for different applications and services.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A